Monday, December 31, 2007

The Chronicles of Narco - Dec 31 2007 - Everybody Dance Now! (sorta...)

For the beginning of Narco's 11th battery charge I wanted to see if I could get him to dance, as I have read others being able to do in the forums at Pleoworld.com.
I loaded up an old dance staple on my iPhone YouTube and placed it in front on Narco on the floor.

Although I can't say that he actually "danced" at any time in the almost 6 minutes, I think it was absolutely hysterical and adorable starting at about 1:40 in the video where he sees the iPhone and starts reacting to it.
One unfortunate reality I ran into (again) is that sound does not wake a sleeping Pleo, nor does it keep a Pleo awake. Just over 4 minutes into the video, Narco falls asleep with the music blaring beneath his chin.



Because the sound from an iPhone speaker isn't exactly "Hi-Fidelity", I will repeat this experiment again with a portable radio and better quality sound - just to be fair to Narco and the posters who mention that their Pleos will dance to music.

Happy New Year, from Narco and his owners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year :)

Unknown said...

Love the part at 1:43 when he sees the iPhone!!! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME