Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Chronicles of Narco - Dec 23 2007 - Mirror, SpyCam

A bunch of video from the 4th battery charge for Narco.
This time I mounted an old mini-camera (spycam) to his head to get an idea of what Pleo can see with his camera. The quality isn't the best, mainly because the video is fed to my TV and I recorded that using my camera. That means it's a video of a TV playing a video, which is never great quality.
We also try the mirror again to see how Narco will react. The reaction(s) is generally the same as reacting to anything else, but Narco did make more gentle noises at one point while looking at himself in the mirror.
We also show how to tickle a Pleo :)

Lastly, I'm trying out a playlist in YouTube, which has all 14 videos from Dec 23 as one link. Try it out and let me know what you think. I figured it would be better than 14 video links in one Plog entry. Each video has a descriptive title and the commentary from my wife and I should help explain anything you want to know. Ask any questions you like, of course.

Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!




No comments: