Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Second Post - Dec 22 2007

Please note that the following post was originally on the forum at PleoWorld.com. I simply copied and pasted it here.

I had a follow-up post to my original:

One other thing occurred to me a little while ago - while in the "suprise mode" Pleo's tail spends quite a bit of time up and in motion. I decided to boot Pleo up to that mode and see if there was any difference.
For the most part my Pleo's tail still stays curled down and even gets stuck on the surface (it's my basement freezer). However, during one specific part of the mode his tail does indeed go up as it's supposed to. Check out the video and see what I'm talking about. This makes it pretty obvious that my Pleo isn't 'physically broken', but there's definitely something wrong since Pleo should have different tail behavior in that mode.

For those who do NOT want to see the suprise mode Pleo, DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK!




Thanks again, and I hope to hear something soon. I do realize that it may be Wed. next week or even the week after (due to Christmas and vacations.

No comments: