Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Chronicles of Narco - Jan 5 2008 - Charge in The Life 1

For Narco's 16th battery charge I decided to do another non-experiment type of blog entry.
The setup is a walled-off area with a video camera recording 2 seconds of video, pausing for 30 seconds, recording 2 seconds, on and on... It is a time-lapse video of just under 5 minutes that covers almost 1.5 hours of Pleo runtime. I moved him away from walls 4 times, trying to get him to explore and notice things. It falls a bit short of 'exciting' and barely borders on 'interesting', but it's a day in the life of Narco the Pleo.
The only technical thing I'll mention is that my Pleo, Narco, still has the same sleep pattern when left to explore; I had to wake him 14 times during the recording. This amounts to 5.5 to 6 minutes between falling asleep, which is the same as a previous blog entry from Dec 26 2007.
This indicates to me that it is a built-in function that is not something that changes with use in the current limited LifeOS.

Here is the video:

No comments: